Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa Claus has come to town


This years christmas presents :) Nike trainers, iPhone 5, book about Adolf Hitler, earphones, daily mood calender/block, Peter Alexander gift voucher, Cotton On gift voucher and Westfield gift voucher. 


Swedish christmas dinner with the family yesterday.



Christmas today with the relatives.

Happy girl on the day I got my new phone after work (early christmas present).

First christmas in Australia after two years and I am left completely satisfied. Was fun having a Swedish christmas in Aus with my dad, brother and Joyce yesterday, and also to spend the day with the relatives today. I'll be working in the boxing day sales tomorrow which is going to be hectic but I'll be getting paid double time and a half, so can't complain. Luckily I have after christmas sales shopping on Friday or Saturday as well as NYE to look forward to now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment