Sunday, December 2, 2012

3/12/12

Here I sit on my sofa feeling incredibly ashamed over how un-fit I actually am. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, went to group training at 6 and literally felt like I was dying by the end. I didn't even make it through the whole session because I started feeling sick and almost vomited/fainted. Yep, that is how un-fit I am. To be fair though, I haven't done an intense work out for over 6 months, this training session was insane and would have slaughtered most people, I had eaten right before I trained, and it was fucking 6 in the morning..I mean who is even able to exercise at that time?!
Anyway, Work yesterday was pretty good and today I'm seeing Sarah for maybe a movie or whatever else we can come up with to do. For now though, I'm just going to keep sitting on my sofa, recovering and still feeling ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment