Sunday, November 25, 2012

Things that are annoying me right now..


Just excuse me for a minute while I have a big moan over some things in my life that I'm unhappy about right now. 
  • The fact that I buy expensive clothes and they shrink in the wash.
  • When I finally decide I want something serious, no one else does. When I wanted to do my own thing and be single, it seemed like everyone was looking for a relationship. My love life is a disgrace.
  • My inability to save money. Or the fact that christmas and friends birthday's are all coming up, making it impossible to save anything. 
  • Work. They barely give me any shifts, then call me last minute expecting me to drop everything and go to work. Now they are only giving me weekend shifts, which is usually when I have plans and I am completely free during the week when they should be giving me shifts. 
  • My phone that keeps dying. If I'm out somehwere and it dies then I can't turn it back on either because the on/off key doesn't work. 
  • Losing contact with people I really care about. 
  • My laziness that is stopping me from exercising, which is making me feel like a fat whale. Ok, I can easily do something about this but I just have no motivation (I'm actually about to start group training next week for 3-4 weeks, so I kind of am doing something about it..I still feel pretty damn lazy though). 
  • The weather. I go from wearing jeans one day to shorts the next. At the moment it's heading in to the 30's. I'll have a nice shower in the morning then get out and be all sweaty and gross again within a few minutes.
Unfortunately I can't always think positively and I do have my days where I just want to curl up in to a ball and cry. Right now I'm home by myself and have no plans today so I'm going to spend my day doing some clearing out of my wardrobe and sorting out some other small things. For now though, I'm just going to eat some lollies whilst watching 90210 and feeling sorry for myself. Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment