Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7/11/12

This week has been pretty hectic so far. Chantelle left mine this morning to go to work then back to Liverpool, but I was so happy to be able to spend some time with her for the past two days.

Yesterday, Alysha and I went to the Arms last minute for the Melbourne cup for some drinks (hers was non-alcoholic because she was driving though). We met up with Chantelle afterwards when she finished work, and a few hours later had dinner for Sarah and Chantelle's birthdays at Noodle Blast.
Today, I drove about an hour to my brother's uni where we helped him clean his room and move his stuff out to take back home and to storage. Once we got back, we had something quick to eat then my brother and I went out for a surf. I did manage to stand up on a few waves but there was a massive current so the water wasn't that great for surfing. Better luck next time maybe?

Tomorrow I might be going out to Mona for a foam party (if I can be bothered) and again on Friday with a friend I haven't seen for ages. Next weekend is Avalon market then Manly at night and two weekends after is Alysha and Adele's birthday party. Pretty much been out every week for the past four or five weeks and it just keeps going.

Can't not play these songs before I go out, curently both stuck in my head:


No comments:

Post a Comment