Friday, October 26, 2012

sicksicksick




Spent my whole morning blowing my nose and browsing the internet in the hopes of being entertained. I'm sick yet again, but this time I'm seeing it as the perfect excuse to spend my day inside sleeping and watching tv and movies.
I'm missing out on a halloween event in the city tonight but I'll be seeing friends on Wednesday for a halloween gathering anyway, which should be fun. I bought a halloween costume on Thursday when I was at the mall with Alysha after work, which can now be saved for next week. I also bought a new Minkpink skirt (my Minkpink obsession is getting a bit ridiculous now) and a king william chocolate boost (another obsession getting a bit out of control).  
Yesterday was spent doing some driving, grocery shopping, baking (Vegan banana and apple bread..yum) and movie renting. We watched Dorian Gray last night which I do not reccommend to anyone, ever. Such a weird movie..
But for now and this afternoon, I just whacked on some concealer, mascara and lip gloss out of pure boredom and took some lame photobooth photos for this post, just for the sake of it. Off to do some nana napping and reading now, hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment