Friday, September 21, 2012

small changes

Remember how I mentioned a while ago that I was planning on a few small changes for this blog? Maybe not, but I did only mean small things that I've been gradually trying to bring in anyway.
I was just wanting to incorporate more photos of my daily life in and to take more photos when I go out with friends etc., I wanted to bring in more tips (just things I've found to work well for me) in terms of hair and makeup and occasionally clothing (also considering exercise routines when I actually get off my ass), maybe include a quick and easy healthy recipe in the mix here and there and write more about things I'm interested in or passionate about. That's it. Nothing dramatic but hopefully things that are more enjoyable to read about. So be on the lookout for more of the stuff I've just given a quick mention about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment