Wednesday, June 13, 2012

sick as a dog

The inevitable post-graduation sickness has now hit me leaving me with a runny nose, sore head, sore ears and sore throat. I was at my mormors this morning and watched some tv while she had a rest then came back here and had a rest myself then spent some time reading (my god, Kurt Cobain has to be the most interesting person to have lived) and hoping to somewhat recover by tomorrow when I have my morfars funeral to attend.
My insurance arrived today though which meant I could finally check-in to my contiki trip and see some of the people I might be traveling with next month. It's finally becoming a reality that I am actually going to be traveling in Europe in a matter of weeks, thoughts like this can't help me cheer up when I feel like I've been shat out of a mokeys arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment