Sunday, June 17, 2012

graduation celebrations continue




Yesterday I had a graduation party with my family (a bit late I know, but it was the only time everyone could come) which ended up being pretty fun with nice food, a competitive dart game and mojitos which I learnt how to make and which I served to a few people. I also recieved a few present which I am still extremely happy over, I mean how could I not be. The flowers and fridge magnet from my mormor aren't in any pictures so you'll just have to use your imagination there.
Today the weather has completely changed in to miserable and rainy which is keeping me inside, which is good I guess because I'm still sick and need to take it easy. I'm going to spend my day at my mormor's sewing a few clothes of mine that need fixing and tonight Elsy (morfar's partner who I mentioned in the last post) is coming over tonight for dinner seeing as we have a ridiculous amount of leftovers from yesterday. Chill day but it's exactly what I need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment