Monday, May 7, 2012

sleep, eat, study, repeat


I Just studied about 4 hours in a row and my brain has now given up and told me to have a break for a while. Two and a half subjects are out of the way now and by Wednesday this week half of my subjects will never burden me again. Pretty good feeling. But then I remeber that I still have three subjects, that I am not so much a fan of, approaching. Not a good feeling.
I've been fairly shitty at updating over the past few days but my mind has been all over the place and I've been somewhat distracted, as I've probably made quite obvious. But one the 18th of May comes around, I'll have all the time in the world to do whatever I want and have some interesting things to write about, as well as a tonne of photobombs, if I ever learn to take photos when I go somewhere/do something new..
11 days until freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment