Monday, May 21, 2012

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now






Tried out a makeup look for formal yesterday and dyed my hair today. Things like this make me extremely happy because always looking exactly the same is boring to me, so being able to change that can feel pretty good sometimes. I'm going to try out a different makeup look tomorrow and see how that one works out, shall post pictures if it doesn't look disastrous. As for my hair, haven't decided yet whether to keep it like this or maybe dye it once more to make it slightly darker. We'll see if I get bored of it or not I guess...
I also went in to school to drop some books off at school so I don't havre to carry them around while we're moving and went by the hairdressers to have a quick talk about my hair for formal.
For the rest of the day it seems that cleaning, music and TV are on the agenda.
BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT I WANT FEELS SO GOOD, said that way too many times now but so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment