Friday, March 30, 2012

A few things I've always wanted to do...

Ok maybe not always, but a few things I currently have on my to do list at least..

  • travel as much as I possibly can
  • get a second tattoo either of an anchor, a star or birds on my hip
  • get a belly button piercing
  • get a nose piercing (uncertain about this one though)
  • get a tragus piercing 
  • live in New York or London after uni
  • study psychology at uni
  • move out and have my own place
  • get a job and be financially independent 
  • get fit and have confidence over my body
  • become a vegetarian
  • get a complete new wardrobe of clothes
  • graduate and get my diploma
  • fall in love 
  • go bungee jumping, skydiving, and some other things along those lines
  • have blonde hair 
  • go to a strip club and gay club (don't ask why, don't even know myself..)
  • see Florence + the Machine live 
Just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment