Friday, February 10, 2012

friday favourites







My ghd came today and I am now sitting here with straight hair that I can't stop feeling because it's so soft and perfect. I also went to school for an hour today to do my viva voce for my extended essay which is going to be sent in next week, FINALLY!
Tonights plans: me, pizza, chocolate, the voice sverige and a movie. Sometimes staying in and just having some time to yourself is all we need. Tomorrow is going to be a bit more exciting however as I'll be going skiing, studying (not exciting but can never be avoided) and going out for what feels like the first time in forever. Please don't let me get drunk and do anything stupid though, because that seems to have turned in to a habit that I will be more than happy to shake off. (Jag vet att du tรคnker pa Anton just nu Jenny, schluuuta..)

No comments:

Post a Comment