Friday, January 6, 2012

a new year, a new you

A bit late I know, but here come my new years resolutions:

1. Don't hurt people
2. Get my diploma
3. Be healthier
4. No more social smoking
5. Overcome my committment issues

This year I don't want to be the reason for making other people upset, I really want my diploma so I can continue to study at university and make a career for myself, I don't want to eat chips and cake and greasy food every single day of the week but to balance it out with healthier foods, I don't want to wake up with a sore throat after I've been out because my drunken self wanted to smoke and I want to stop feeling trapped everytime I get close to a guy. New years resolutions are known for not being kept but this year I'm up for the challenge and hopefully by the time 2013 comes I'll make myself proud.

Can't say number 3 has been going so well these holidays though with all the baking my family has been doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment