Saturday, January 7, 2012

movies and muffins





Two days ago I saw a movie about the life of Coco Chanel before she became well-known and it really inspired me in terms of standing by what you believe in, working hard to get what you want and appreciating every moment with all the people close to you because you never know when they will be gone. Not to mention the acting was really good and it was in French which automatically gives it bonus points. If you haven't already seen it, do it! Yesterday I got another movie dose, but this time it was in a cinema in a seat next to Derya, and being as lame as we are of course it had to be The Lion King that we went to see. Always good to go back to your childhood though.  I thought I might as well chuck in a photo of one of the muffins I made that I ate when I came back from the cinema yesterday too. Yum.

Today I bought a long dress second-hand that I plan to turn in to a maxi skirt, did some school shite that needed doing, went for two walks, ate lollies that my mum bought for me, got a sore stomach from eating all the lollies and watched tv of course. Skiing is the plan for tomorrow, don't know if I'm dreading or looking forward to it yet but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment