Monday, January 2, 2012

jetsetting








I was looking through some old photos of the last trrip me and my dad went on (ignore the random order of the photos and the weird hair/face I have going on in most of them) because my flights are now booked for my next father-daughter trip in March this year, which will take me to London, Dublin and Lisbon. Three different countries in a week is something I am definitely looking forward too. My dad also made sure I would get a day of shopping in London so of course I have already started to decide on which shops I want to go to and the things I want to buy. But that list is destined to change about a thousand times before I actually set foot in London.
Unbelievably excited to get away from northern Sweden and to see my dad again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment