Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is here

In a good way...please?

Why I wake up so early after going out is a mystery that has followed me in to 2012 (went to bed at 5am, woke up at 8am :\ ). Last night, having the whole top floor of a hotel to ourselves didn't work out and we ended up somewhere else which had its good moments and some not so good moments too, but good company was something there was definitely no lack of. Right now I am tired as fuck, my throat is killing me (I blame the cigarettes), my feet are killing me (I blame my shoes), I have 4 new bruises on my body (I blame my lack of balance) and my hair has a mixed smell of hairspray, alcohol and smoke which is a clear sign that it's time for me to properly welcome 2012 with a warm shower. 
Happy new year again and let's hope we can make it through 2012 without any world going under shit happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment