Saturday, October 29, 2011

the beginning of my week of freedom

Second hand shopping was a success because I now have a complete halloween costume as well as 3 new items to add to my wardrobe. I'll try get some pictures up of the new stuff tomorrow and the halloween costume is something you'll have to wait to see until next week when I actually wear it to the halloweenfest. So keen. The rest of my day was spent in Piteå with my two aunties, one of their unwilling husbands and my mum. I didn't buy anything there but it was cool to have a look around seeing as I've never been there before, plus I got to eat a really delicious homemade bacon and spinach pie for lunch.
It's soon time for me to get off my ass again and head out of my apartment elsewhere to chill and watch a movie.

I can't stop googling these, they are so freaking cute! So say hello to a future pet of mine (but not really). 

No comments:

Post a Comment