Wednesday, September 28, 2011

focus

Did an update on the design of my blog today but I haven't decided if I actually like it yet so we'll see if I end up changing it back to how it was in a few days.
This week I have really been trying to regain focus when it comes to school work so I am going facebook-free and making sure I get in some study and homework every day. I was also keen on getting back on track with exercise but I have been feeling really sick lately and it feels like exercise is seriously the last thing I want to do, so that can be left for another week in which I don't feel like I am going to drop down and die each second. I also did a bit of internet browsing once I got home from school today and found some stuff I just wish I had the money for right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment