Friday, July 8, 2011

I want to be under the sea

The weather has been kind of mixed lately. The sun has been out and shining but in the shade it has been freezing cold and windy. I went swimming the other day, indoor of course, with my dad to do some laps and now all I can think about is doing it again or even going for a dip or surf in the ocean. It is especially hard to resist when the beach is in view and only a 5 minute walk away from where I live.
I promise that some time this week I will be feeling the cold ocean water against my skin!

Here's a good video I found by one of my favourite youtubers on waterproof makeup seeing as panda eyes in the ocean is not something I am keen to try any time soon.


On another note, I went shopping today (as per usual) and bought 2 bras on sale at Myer and some ugg boots and a top that were on sale too at City Beach. It's probably time for another photo haul because I still have the clothes I bought in Perth that I haven't put up on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment