Sunday, June 26, 2011

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's maybelline

I have been shopping too many times already this week but I decided not to break the cycle today and I went for a look at some second hand clothes and ended up finding some el cheapo sunnies that I doubt I will end up using that much. Afterwards I went in to priceline quickly for some makeup that I was in desperate need of and my mum said she'd pay for me if I bought us some spinach and feta pides for lunch. Score!

I am a major fan of maybelline makeup which is what I bought today and at the mall last week when I needed to buy some new foundation. I also really want to try their cream blush and some of their lipglosses because I have heard a lot of people raving about how good they are.

Maybelline super stay foundation.
I used to use their mineral power liquid foundation but they don't sell it any more so I thought it would be good to try out their new foundation and I actually really love it because it blends so well and it feels really light on the face so you can barely notice that you are wearing any foundation at all.

Maybelline expert wear bronzer.
I haven't used this yet or the eyeliner underneath but I am sure that the results are not going to disappoint me :)

Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment