Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh what a night

So I am sitting here with three hickies on my neck, tired as fuck, with memories racing through my head from last night.
The night started off a bit slowly but as soon as my friend and I started dancing and talking with different people, everything just kept getting better and better. I ended up meeting a really nice guy with a cool tattoo that I spent most of my time with, and I feel like a legend today because I only got 45 minutes of sleep last night and drank a fair bit and feel neither tired nor hungover.
I am actually loving the fact that I am 18 right now.

There was a song that I was planning to put up on here a few days ago, which is one of my new favouites, that I forgot about, so here it is now :)


Techno Fan- The Wombats

No comments:

Post a Comment