Monday, April 25, 2011

Le hair

I went out for a walk today, as I do basically everyday, and decided to stop by the supermarket and buy some hair dye. I went in not knowing what colour I wanted to dye my hair and came out with a dark brown colour seeing as I'll be going over to Australia soon where it'll be winter so there isn't much point in going light this year. Not sure if I like it too much yet seeing as its the darkest I've ever been but it will fade a bit over time so I'll just have to wait and see how it turns out later on. And I now present to you le hair...

Bit of a weird picture because I didn't want to show my whole face due to lack of any makeup (gone a whole week without it seeing as it's always good to be makeup-free for a while and I only really saw family these holidays anyway) but you can still see that its pretty dark and quite different to how it used to be if you look at some older pictures on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment