Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter weekend

I have been away from any internet for 3 days seeing as I went off to my grandma's house for the weekend.  It's amazing how much can actually happen in the period of 3 days: My cat has run  away, my jeans have ripped on the inner thigh, my grandma has teased me with cakes and easter eggs and lollies after I told her I was on a ban from all of that for a month, I misheard my aunty tell me the place of her grill-fest so we went to her house instead and got completely confused as to why nobody was there and missed out on the whole thing aaaand I got some cool belated birthday presents from my grandpa and cousins, plus the Spain trip keeps getting closer and closer.
Anyway, time for me to catch up on some "The Bachelor" episodes online so I will leave you with a picture I found somewhere on the internet with some amazing clothes that I have fallen in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment