Sunday, March 20, 2011

Snow, shopping, pancakes and pizza

This weekend was very eventful, to say the least. On saturday I bought a new grunge style baggy blouse that I have fallen in love with that will be perfect with my black tights, doc martens, owl necklace and the ring I bought online. I also ended up going for a walk with my mum and my grandma's dog for nearly an hour over the ice making my feet feel like they were about to fall off, then ended the day with the most amazing pancakes I have ever tasted.
Sunday led me to the ice again but this time on a snow scooter which I succeeded in driving and as soon as my mum took over again she landed us in a ditch sideways, but luckily some strong man driving past stopped and helped us get the snow scooter out of the ditch. We then headed to the summer cottages and spent some time out in the sun and finally went back to town where I found some ankle boots that were 70% off that I bought and plan to wear when I turn 18 in Stockholm. My day ended perfectly too with a four cheese pizza eaten in front of Hellcats which was on tv.
I'll get a picture of my outfit tomorrow when I wear my new blouse but for now, here's a picture of my new shoes which I'll also get another picture of on when I wear them at my 18th :) I decided not to get in the screen because my face is really sunburnt despite it having been -4 degrees outside today. I will never underestimate the sun again..

No comments:

Post a Comment