Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fika Obsessed



I went to lunch with my parents and Claire yesterday at 'Fika'. I'm starting to think that this place is becoming a little bit of an obsession for me.. But I think I am ok with that because the food is always so delicious.

After lunch, we headed back home and Claire and I sorted out all our accommodation for Tasmania, our lifts to and from the airport in Sydney, we booked a bus to town from Hobart airport, and we looked at a few things to do which we will look further in to when we actually arrive. We are going to have plenty of time to relax and sort out an itinerary once we are in Tasmania as we are there for a total of 6 full days.
We both ended up getting some study done as well because we both have some to get through before our trip. Claire also stayed for dinner and we made some pretty amazing chicken souvlaki wraps.

Last night I skyped Sam for about 2 and a half hours and my god I miss him so much. I am longing for the moment I can just wrap my arms around him and give him about a thousand kisses. Pretty corny I know, but I'll cop it.
I ended up getting to bed at about 1am but for once I managed to have a sleep-in! I am heading to work in about 40 minutes (I promise I won't miss the shift this time), and when I finish I am going to have to do some study and start packing. I feel like I have so much to do..
Looks like I may have to take my computer away and maybe do some work on my essay during any spare time we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment