Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween





The weather is getting really hot in Sydney, so my dad and I went for a morning swim which was unbelievably refreshing and a great way to start the day. Claire is coming over in about 10 minutes and we are finally going to get around to planning Tasmania (!!!) and hopefully we can both get some study done too. Hopefully.

Yesterday for Halloween I went out for Lunch in Many Vale with my parents and had the most delicious iced chai latte and a pulled pork burger. I went out to Manly last night with Hugh and Declan and the place we went was pretty cool but I felt so old seeing as about 80% of the people there were around 18 :\ Ah the perks of being 21..
I ended up going as a black cat though, so I at least got to have fun playing dress-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment