Thursday, June 5, 2014

6.06.14

Three days of exams are finally over and I feel nothing but elation and exhaustion at the same time. I spent my afternoon relaxing by watching three episodes of Dance Moms, which wasn't exactly productive but I was in need of a rest after mental exhaustion from those exams..
I just looked up my textbooks for next trimester though and I am pretty excited because the subjects I am doing all seem interesting. So hopefully I can get those textbooks over the holidays before the next trimester begins. Speaking of holidays, I am going to be free from exams and heading back to Sydney on Thursday morning next week, which I cannot wait for! I am so excited at the thought of just getting away from uni for two weeks and just relaxing. For the next few days though, my priority is studying for my last exam, which I have on Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment