Sunday, April 6, 2014

7.04.14

Yesterday I went out to lunch and went shopping with my mum and dad in the city. I found a dress for my 21st that my dad bought for me, and I have also not felt so full after a lunch in a long time. Pretty successful day if you ask me :)
I also managed to write heaps of notes for my behaviour modification essay and study for an online quiz.

This morning I did the online quiz and got 80%, which I'm fairly happy about. I also wrote a guest list for my 21st, redeemed my $100 iTunes voucher that I got free with my computer, and bought two new apps with the voucher.
If anyone is interested, I got the full version of Gratitude365 (a daily gratitude journal, I seriously recommend it) and Afterlight (a photo editing app).
The plans for the rest of the day are working on some essays, maybe watching a movie and marinating a steak for dinner.

This week looks like it's going to focus mostly on working on essays and getting a few final things sorted for my 21st. Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment