Friday, January 17, 2014

18.01.14

After my holiday away I have come back and just been busy non-stop. I had volunteering on Tuesday, work on Thursday, work again today and again tomorrow, I went out in the city last night and saw some live music (Donny Benet), my essay is due on Monday, I have driving classes booked, mum's birthday is coming up, Australia day plans are made and then there's just a few general things that I need to sort out before I leave Sydney on the 5th of February.  

I'm glad I like writing lists because many with the title "to-do" have been created already. But it's just a matter of working through things one at a time and then it doesn't seem so bad. I can't wait for everything to be sorted out and to be all packed up and ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment