Sunday, August 18, 2013

Assignment-ing


Sun is out and here I am stuck inside studying (i.e. procrastinating). All I want to get done today my Academic Mentor application, finish writing notes from sources for my psychology report assignment, start researching for my MM105 assignment, and to finish reading a chapter in my sociology book. I am really hoping that this is achievable so that I don't get even more behind in my work.

Luckily I still have a smile on my face because I have leftover chinese to eat for lunch (honey chicken with rice), it's Sam's 21st birthday today and it's only a few days until I see my parents again. Plus the thought of actually getting things done and feeling accomplished is keeping me going.
Love those days where motivation actually feels like it exists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment