Saturday, July 27, 2013

Oh hey there Claire













Sorry for another photo bomb but I have had a very full on week and weekend.
Claire came up for a visit, we had a pyjama party pub night on Wednesday then we went to the Stro afterwards for the christmas in July night, parents dinner was on Friday where I received a certificate for having a distinction average as well as the pro diligentia certificate on my floor for being committed to studies, we went to the Whitebull afterwards, we lazed around, we went to see the Sweeney Todd musical, then I said goodbye to Claire at the train station this morning.

Now I have some study to do, as well as an essay to get started on that's due in about two weeks. Unfortunately the fun can't last forever, but it will still be good to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment