Sunday, March 10, 2013

busy days

(Very) drunken selfie from initiation..



So I am officially sucky at updating on here these days.
But, just to catch you up:
-I've had another week of lectures, which I've really enjoyed (slowly reaching the level of super nerd..)
-I handed in my first assessment for PSYC104 tonight
-I started reading Perks of Being a Wallflower last night
-I booked a bus ticket to Bellingen for my trip there in two weeks
-It's only a week until Tyler comes up to Armidale to visit me
-I was initiated on Friday and was the first one sent to bed because I got too drunk too quickly (I was however out of bed ten minutes later running the halls of my floor in my undies and bra with two other girls)
-I went to the intro dinner

That's at least a few things I can think of that I've been up to lately. Uni life is treating me pretty well so far though.

No comments:

Post a Comment