Thursday, February 14, 2013

Work hard, play hard








HAHA someone kill me please. I worked 5 hours yesterday, then went to Alysha's for dinner and to get ready before we went out to Mona. My attempt at a sober night ended in me being drunk, getting only three hours sleep, and almost dying at my last shift at work today. I forced myself to drink an energy drink at work, which just made me feel sick due to the amount I had already consumed the night before. I also didn't have any lunch until about 20 minutes ago (3pm), so I am honestly about to drop dead.
Oh and Happy valentines day for yesterday! Despite my bitter attitude towards this day, I got a rose from my area manager and a chocolate from some random guy handing them out on behalf of Westfield. I also got bought a drink from Tyler at Mona, so can't complain about valentines day this year at all :)

For the rest of the day I'm just going to pack whatever else I need to and work out bus times for tomorrow to get my in to the city (YEW jet boating!). Getting some sleep would also be pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment