Saturday, February 23, 2013

Come at me university






Here's a bit of what my orientation week has looked like.
The week of barely any sleep has finally come to an end and my classes start tomorrow. Scary stuff.
I'm a bit excited to actually start studying because it feels like I've been waiting for classes to start forever (sounding like such a nerd, I know).
Today, I briefly went in to town to hand out some resumes then went to lunch at the Whitebull before walking back to uni. I filled out some more job applications online once we were back, which I really hope will get me a job, then headed off to dinner.
Tonight, we're just going to watch a movie and I'm going to try to get to bed early so that I'm actually able to keep myself awake tomorrow for my two hour biology lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment