Friday, February 8, 2013

08/02/13

Today after I finished my shift at work, I quit. Well, I said I could work until Friday next week (only two shifts left) and then I am done. Shit is starting to get real.
I am pretty much sorted in terms of moving, so all there's left is to head out there in 9 days and move my stuff in to my new room.
Today was a pretty magnificent day actually. When I woke up, there was a text waiting for me on Viber from Derya, telling me she had booked tickets to Australia. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW EXCITED I AM?!?!?!?!
I also got to wear heaps of glitter at work today (glitter theme day) which got me compliments from old people, always a plus. Yet another amazing thing that happened today was when I got on the bus home. I went to pay and the bus driver was like "the machine isn't working, just jump on" = free bus ride!

Yesterday I went second hand shopping with my mum and found a few things (jumper, coat, top, bag..I'll probably post them once I've settled in at Armidale). I worked last night for three hours before I came home and watched The curious case of Benjamin Button.
Tomorrow night I am going out in Manly for Sophie's birthday, on Sunday I am going in to the city with Moyce (brother and his girlfriend: Max + Joyce = Moyce) for Chinese New Year and Monday night I'm going out to dinner to catch up with a few friends. I have a few more plans for next week but I'm sure I'll talk about them a bit later on.
For now, I'm just having a quiet night at home with the parentals. So that's pretty much it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment