Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: A summary

So much happened last year that it's kind of hard to get my head around it all.
I traveled to Portugal and Ireland with my dad, I turned 19, I got closer to a lot of people I am so happy to have met, I studied my ass off, I graduated (and somehow passed the IB), I went to formal, I traveled in Europe with a bunch of amazing people, I moved back home to Australia, I started working again, I went out a lot, I started doing training, I made some new friends, I had christmas with my family in Australia for the first time in two years, and I made so many memories that I could never forget.
Not everything was good though, because I had to deal with some deaths within the family and I was unfortunate enough to have glandular fever during my Europe trip, which led to many long hospital and doctor visits. Shit happens though and I think the good has to be taken with the bad becuase nothing can ever be perfect.

In 2013, I'm looking forward to whatever the year has to bring.
New Year's resolutions: 
  • Get fitter/eat healthier and just be happier with myself in general.
  • Get my P's.
  • Move out. 
Let's see how I go with fulfilling my resoltuions this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment