Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween







Had a great time last night having a few drinks and some very interesting conversations. I stayed at Claire's last night and on the way home this morning I got a call from work seeing if I could come in today. Despite having to stress to get there on time, I was thankful to get some work because of my shifts being cut. Won't actually be poor for the next few weeks..

Tomorrow I might be driving my dad to the Central Coast, depending on how tired I am (which right now is EXTREMELY tired). Saturday I'm heading out to Manly to Celebrate Sarah's 19th and Sunday I might try book a time to get my regrowth fixed.
So there we go, my halloween night and plans for the rest of the week. Hope you all had as good a halloween as me yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment