Wednesday, August 15, 2012

and I'm moving to New York cos' I've got issues with my sleep



Left: Steve Madden
Centre: Converse
Right: Havianas

Boy shorts (top) from Forever 21, 3-pack underwear from H&M


Victoria's Secret nightie

Left: Candy Baby body mist, Victoria's Secret
Centre: Belle Cherie perfume, Fragonard (perfumerie in the French Riviera)
Right: Someday body mist, Justin Bieber


Some Souvenir shop in Amsterdam..

Left: H&M
Centre: Brandy Melville
Right: Brandy Melville


Left: United Colours of Benetton
Centre: H&M
Right: Market stall in Rome

Dress: Brandy Melville, book: 'A tree grows in Brooklyn' from a market stall in Brooklyn

Thought it was about time for me to show you what I bought in Europe and New York on my travels. I know underwear aren't very exciting but I didn't want to leave anything out (although the boy short ones are the most comfortable thing to sleep in so seriously go buy them). I still have so much I want to write about my trip and more pictures to show but I think I'll spead it out and take it bit by bit so I can go in to more detail instead of just summing it all up at once. I'll try give all these posts a similar heading as to not confuse you and make you think that I've randomly packed my stuff and just headed off to a new place, as much as I wish I could actually do that. So be expecting some travel posts sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment