Monday, June 11, 2012

Here comes the sun







One of the happiest days of my life all captured in a number of pictures. There's nothing like graduation from high school in Sweden, one memory that makes me glad I came here and met those amazing people standing next to me in the last two pictures.

The weather is slowly but surely improving which makes me hopeful that I am going to experience some sort of summer weather before I leave to go traveling (22 days!!). Apart from observing the weather changes, today I was woken up by my mum at 11:30 because I'd slept for too long, My mum bought me  a second-hand black dress to wear at my grandfather's funeral on thursday and I just recently ate a late lunch of pie with salad. The rest of the day is going to be spent helping my mum sort out a few things in her cottage in here in Kalix where we'll be sleeping tonight, as well as reading one of my newly arrived books that I ordered online after I finished exams. Not so much going on but that's exactly how I want things to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment