Monday, June 4, 2012

before and after



Saturday was a reminder of how good it feels to be young and able to drink and party as much as you like. Formal was actually a lot better than I expected and it was so nice to be able to spend some time with my class and to put on a dress I fell in love with and just have some fun after all the stress of exams. Sunday was a reminder of how it feels to be hungover and I spent pretty much all day sleeping (12-5) and preparing myself for a whole week of more hangovers to come.
This week's plans are book handing-in on tuesday at school, searching for shoes for graduartion some day this week and partying of course.
I don't have any pictures of formal yet (except for the ones of my hair) but as soon as I get some, I'll make sure to put a few up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment