Wednesday, April 11, 2012

pearled jade



I went to the shops yesterday searching for bikinis, shoes and shorts and came home with a little bottle of nailpolish, so waiting for the weather to get warmer for summer shopping is my new plan.
Today, I did a quick search on the internet for formal/graduation shoes because I didn't find anything yesterday at the shops and I have now found the perfect shoes that I can use for both occassions. My determination to own them is at an all-time high. I. Must. Have. Them. Once I have shoes, then everything I need for graduation will be sorted, which means less time stressing over things that aren't related to my upcoming final exams. A bit sad that I'm glad to have extra time for studying, I know, but that's what happens when the IB brainwashes you..

No comments:

Post a Comment