Monday, March 26, 2012

let me show you something



This is the back of the top because from the front it looks like a normal black singlet top (had to put a white top  underneath as well otherwise the back woulodn't show up). 


Just a few buys from London.
I also bought a black cardigan and electric blue top but they decided not to show up well on my phone's camera, so they can be saved for another time.

The start of this week has marked the start of me getting serious about exams. I only have five weeks left and in that time I plan to study every night for at least 3-4 hours, not go out or drink, spend my Sundays with my books and I'm considering giving up facebook as well, but we'll see how that goes..
Lucky I have a goal that's driving me forward though: I MUST study psychology at a university in Sydney. Not succeeding right now really isn't an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment