Sunday, March 11, 2012

getting hair to match my personality

Made a last-minute decision with Jenny and Veronica to go out last night and despite being sober and half asleep the whole time, I still ended up having a pretty good night. Shame that my body only allowed me to sleep four hours though which is going to make studying a painful task today.
Apart from that, I've discovered a new found love for tupla (finnish chocolate), watched the Melodifestivalen final and been disappointed over the song Sweden voted for and I've also decided that I'm going to dye my hair soon. At the moment I'm just deciding over the colour I want, but I do know that I'm going lighter, quite a bit lighter actually. Something along the lines of this:





But I'll have to wait and see how it turns out, so it may end up being a bit darker than any of these colours. We shall see.

Seeing my dad in 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment