Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentines day can suck my hairy dick

Not that I have a dick because that would be a bit weird..




Call me bitter but I've never been a fan of the whole valentines day thing, It's just another excuse for people to make money by selling stupid gifts that will be shoved in to the back of a closet and never looked at again. It's also a day to remind single people of how shit it can be to not have someone and a day where couples are forced to express their love when, if they're together, they should have the freedom to do that whever they feel like it. So in short, pointless day.
Speaking of pointless days, despite the fact that it was aslo valentines day, I gained absolutely nothing from today. Why I even went to look at what universities in Sweden have to offer is beyond me because the chance of me staying here after I graduate high school (if I graduate) is about 0%. So glad we left for the last two hours and ate some pies and had a quick shop, if it weren't for that I would have basically died. Ok, moan is officially over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment