Wednesday, February 15, 2012

making lists

Was a bit of a retard today (no surprises there) and mixed up the days, so thinking I started later I spent my morning on facebook. Then I got to school and found out I just missed an english. Time for me to buy underwear with the days of the week on them to avoid further confusion? That would probably end in more confusion though knowing me.
All I've done once I came home was study and write list of the latest things I want to buy, which happens to look a bit like this (all the things are in the post below):
Liquid eyeliner (H&M)
BB cream (H&M)
Black cardigan
New black jeans
Foundation (Boots)
Black chiffon blouse
Denim shorts for summer
Nirvana top (Urban outfitters)

I know exactly where I want to get a few of these items from but the others are something I'm going to have to have a good look for. Just a matter of saving up some money first. But If you have any tips, I'm always willing to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment