Wednesday, January 11, 2012

he's getting a tattoo yeah, he's getting ink done


So after all this time waiting anxiously and excitedly Jenny and I finally have tattoos on the sides of our bodies! Luckily for me, it didn't hurt as much as I expected it to but I definately can't say that it was pain-free either. I am seriously dying to take the plastic off tomorrow and stare it it for hours on end because there's honeslty no cooler feeling than satisfaction over a tatoo.
The picture above is an awesome present I got from Jenny yesterday that has become my new favourite thing, because anything related to coconuts is guaranteed to be loved by me. I swear I have spent way too much time just sitting here smelling it already, need to be careful before I go a bit crazy with this coconut obsession. As much as I would love to ramble on forever, I have some psychology study to attend to and some biggest loser America that needs watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment