Monday, January 9, 2012

an Australian goes skiing




Even though I am currently suffering from a severe case of sore muscles and wallowing in the embarrassment of falling over way too many times to keep count (embarrassing because I was on a flat surface and I still managed to stack it countless times), I'm glad I got to spend some time out in the fresh air yesterday on a 5km ski trip. Unfortunately wearing a ridiculous amount of clothing causing me to look like a human marshmallow was also part of the deal.
Who knows, maybe I'll be spending some of my winter up at the snow in Australia once I get back because I may actually miss the cold, fresh air northern Sweden provides. At the rate my skiing skills are going right now though I'm not too sure about that idea yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment