Thursday, December 8, 2011

better days

I've realised that a few of my posts lately have been a bit depressing and nostalgic, but that's just a reflection of how I've been feeling lately. I hate being one of those people that shuts themselves out and spends a lot of their time wishing things were different, that they were somewhere else or that they could just simply be someone else. Sometimes we need that though, we just can't be expected to never be upset or to never cry or to never express ourselves because doing things like that just proves that we are all real people with real feelings. And at the moment the only thing I want to do is listen to some music, go to bed, and sleep for a very long time, or at least until this whole winter depression thing passes. But it's ok to feel this way sometimes and I'm patient enough to wait for it to pass. Always good to put in to words how you're feeling, exactly what I'm doing now, because bottling everything up inside can have it's toll even on the strongest of us.
Today I just have a song to share, an old one but a good one too. Plus the artist is from Australia which makes it automatically amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment