Thursday, November 17, 2011

an OOTD in november

No lessons tomorrow and just a small amount of homework to get done over the weekend (ok, not small but smaller than other days at least). The snow still hasn't come so I'm making the most of my autumn jacket and still being able to wear stockings outside. This is usually what I happen to look like when I step outside:



Le outfit of the day which is hard to see due to shitty camera quality but I thought I'd put it up anyway: (basically just a black slouchy top over a black tight skirt, an army green blouse, black stockings, brown lace up boots and a few rings and a necklace)



Currently having a listen to The Vaccines which everyone should definately check out. They have a really unique sound and plenty of songs that you can't help but love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment