Wednesday, November 9, 2011

some shit about me

  • 1. What's your middle name? Astrid
  • 2. What are you listening to right now? wolf gang- the king and all of his men 
  • 3. What was the last thing you ate? soup
  • 4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my mum because she's my only friend :'( but everyone else just texts and talks on facebook
  • 5. Do you drink? yes
  • 6. Do you smoke? when I'm drunk
  • 7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? hair and legs
  • 8. What is your hair color? ginger/brown?
  • 9. What is your eye color? green
  • 10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? nopee
  • 11. Dogs or cats? woof
  • 12. What's your favorite animal? dog
  • 13. What's your favorite television show? gossip girl, top model, 90210, the inbetweeners, skins, desperate housewives, family guy, simpsons, the hills, the IT crowd, etc etc
  • 14. What's your favorite movie? juno, harry potters, fight club, an american crime and others I can't think of right now
  • 15. What's your favorite band/singer? arctic monkeys, nirvana, vampire weekend, florence + the machine, the wombats, the kooks and a ridiculously large amount of others
  • 16. How old are you? 18
  • 17. Do you have a crush on anyone? I think so?
  • 18. What's your sexual orientation? straight
  • 19. What's your favorite color? blue 
  • 20. What was your most embarrassing moment? got so many..
  • 21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? all the time
  • 22. What were you like when you were a kid? talkative and like always happy
  • 23. What would your dream house be like? loft apartment in ny or london somewhere
  • 24. What last made you laugh? a picture on a blog
  • 25. What is your favorite word? have so many..
  • 26. What is your least favorite word? youse
  • 27. What turns you on? alex turner and kurt cobain
  • 28. What turns you off? moobs, hairy backs, people who think they're better than everyone else..
  • 29. What is your star sign? aries
  • 30. What are your favorite books? harry potters, his dark materials trilogy, angela's ashes
  • 31. Do you have any siblings? an older brother
  • 32. Do you like to dance? If I'm drunk, so much
  • 33. What is your definition of cheating? sleeping with someone else while you're in a relationship
  • 34. Have you ever cheated on someone? nope
  • 35. Do you regret anything? a lot but you can't take stuff back anf you learn from your mistakes
  • 36. Do you have any phobias? yes
  • 37. Ever broken any bones? nope
  • 38. Ever come close to death? came close to drowning once
  • 39. What is your religion, if any? don't have one
  • 40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? no
  • 41. Are looks important in a relationship? sounds shallow but if you aren't physically attracted to someone then why be with them
  • 42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? dad
  • 43. What is your favorite season? summer
  • 44. Do you have any tattoos? not yet
  • 45. Do you have any piercings? yes
  • 46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? not many, prefer being single and just having flings or something
  • 47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? ron weasley haha
  • 48. Who is your celebrity crush? alex turner 
  • 49. Are you a virgin? no
  • 50. Do you get jealous easily? sometimes
  • 51. What is your favorite type of food? pizza, muesli and salad 
  • 52. Do you ever want to get married? if I find the right person I guess but not to keen on the idea of marriage at the moment
  • 53. Who was your first kiss with? a friend
  • 54. Have you ever been cheated on? no
  • 55. What is your idea of the perfect date? not a fan of anything romantic so just like chilling, going to a concert or going to the beach or something
  • 56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? a bit of both sometimes
  • 57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? not really
  • 58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? wish I could sing really well
  • 59. What is your saddest memory? my dog dying
  • 60. Do you believe in love at first sight? no
  • 61. Do you believe in soul mates? not really
  • 62. Have you ever dyed your hair? so many times
  • 63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? don't think so
  • 64. Would you go against your moral code for money? depends how desperate I was
  • 65. What are three things most people don't know about you? relationships scare me, change scares me and I used to play the clarinet and saxophone I guess
  • 66. Who are you jealous of? a lot of people
  • 67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? no
  • 68. How long was your longest relationship? like a few months haha
  • 69. Is the glass half empty or half full? hate that I think this way but half empty
  • 70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? buy me pizza and give me a cat..no I actually have no idea
  • 71. Who is your most loyal friend? sarah
  • 72. Are you a bad person? I just make some bad decsions sometimes
  • 73. What did you do on your last birthday? went to stockholm and met up with a few of my cousins :)
  • 74. What is your favorite quote and why? I have way too many favourites
  • 75. If your best friend died, what would you do? kill myself probably 
  • 76. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? so many different thing I can think of but maybe nothing because you can't go back in time and I've learnt so much from everything that's already happened n my life
  • 77. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? see all my family then go get wasted 
  • 78. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? every dream I have is a strange dream
  • 79. Are you happier single or in a relationship? single 
  • 80. What is your happiest childhood memory? making mudcakes with my brother or just whenever I spent time with my mum and dad
  • 81. What is your ideal career? vet, animal behaviourist, psychologist, therapist, not really sure yet
  • 82. Do you like kissing in public? not really, or doesn't matter actually
  • 83. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? I'd have justin bieber killed. No I actually like him, so I would either want world peace, no animal cruelty or something along those lines
  • 84. Where would you like to live? new york or london

No comments:

Post a Comment